06 April 2006

Four Years Ago Today


Jonathan and I were married! What a crazy four years it has been. Two houses, two children... I am so lucky to have found my soul mate. I think it is very rare. There are just so many people in the world, I think it is amazing that we even met...

Here is a funny story. Jonathan grew up in Manassas, Virginia, which is about an hour north of where I grew up. We were telling this to my niece, Emily, a few years ago, and she (who must have been about 7 or 8 at the time) just did not get it. Her parents went to the same high school, and even though they weren't exactly friends in school, they had at least heard of each other. "I didn't even know your Aunt Erin when I was growing up," Jonathan was trying to explain. So Emily asked him: "Had you heard of her?"

No comments: