1. One book that changed your life.
Ramona Quimby, Age 8 was the first book I remember falling completely, deliriously in love with.
2. One book you have read more than once.
I tend to read most books more than once. The one I have probably read the most times would have to be Persuasion. Especially Captain Wentworth's letter to Anne. "You pierce my soul." God, that just kills me. Every, every time I read it. I lovelovelove Captain Wentworth!!!! He rocks.
3. One book you would want with you on a deserted island.
Probably the Boy Scout handbook!
4. One book that made you cry.
The Diary of Anne Frank
5. One book that made you laugh.
6. One book you wish hadn't been written.
That is a hard question. I can't think of one right now.
7. One book you are currently reading.
Sigh. Does Goodnight, Moon count? I should change my answer to number 2. I have read Goodnight, Moon more than any other book. Ever.
8. One book you have been meaning to read.
The Time Traveler's Wife