12 October 2007

weekend getaway

Jonny and I are going away for the weekend. We are going to a wedding in Pennsylvania. One of his former coworkers is getting married.

The funny thing is the wedding is in this amazing place in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, where his cousin was married last fall. The same place. Isn't that weird? It must be the destination place for wedding in Pennsylvania or something. Anyway, I am really looking forward to it because it is a gorgeous place and the food was really fantastic.

A night without the toodlers... It has been months since we got away. Since our trip to England in the spring, actually.

Roxanna and Tim are going to babysit for us. Poor fools.

I only hope that this weekend doesn't scare them out of bearing children.

No, seriously, they are going to have so much fun. And I am going to miss the toodlers so much.  The Lion went shopping with me today, and on the way home we were listening to some doo-wop and he was singing his heart out "bop ba dop bop ba dop" in the backseat. He is so cute sometimes my heart hurts.

Speaking of so cute ... Jonathan just sat beside me and saw what I was writing and he was like, "Don't tell people we're going away! They'll break into our house and steal our kids!" When I looked at him and said, "Um, Roxanna and Tim are going to be here," he told me, "Put in there that Tim is a marine."

No comments: