13 November 2007

shout out

Today I would like to send a little shout out to my adorable son who woke me up at 6:30 this morning.

Thanks, Lion Man. No, really, thanks a lot.

I am usually pretty lucky because the toodlers sleep in until 8 or 8:30 most mornings. But today is a nice rainy dark day and on a dark day sometimes they will sleep in until much later.

Today would have been a perfect day to sleep in since there is no preschool or ballet today and since we are all feeling a bit crummy. But, sadly, that was not to be. The Lion decided to sit up sometime shortly after 6 am and begin howling for me at the top of his lungs. He's gifted, too, because I thought he was crying his eyes out, but when I walked in, he was just sitting in his crib, doing a bawling baby impression. No tears. Actually a huge smile on his face.

What a punk.

No comments: