03 January 2008

on filthy floors, frozen fish and "Finding Nemo"

I have decided I am going to try and post something every day. There is a group doing the NaBloPoMo all year in 2008. Maybe I'll join. Although I didn't blog on Jan. 1, so I am probably automatically disqualified.

Of course, having decided this, I find myself not in a writing mood.

What is going on in my world today? Anything? Um, not really. I am cleaning my kitchen floor. Which is a task I do not care for. And that I put off as long as humanly possible. So that the floor is absolutely disgusting and that much harder to clean when I decide to finally try to clean it.

I am defrosting some fish to make seafood lasagna tonight. Which I am ridiculously excited about. I found the recipe card given to me by Andrea's mother for my bridal shower. I haven't made it yet, but the minute I came across the recipe last month I was very excited to try it out because I loved this lasagna whenever I had some at Andrea's.

So, yeah, that's my day so far. Cleaning the floor and defrosting fish. And watching Finding Nemo for the billionth time.

Yay, me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cat woke me up at 7:30 with his annoying meowing, then my sutures started to bleed so I had to drive up to NoVa in rush hour to the doctor, who took the sutures out, which hurt a lot, then I spent an hour driving home in said rush hour traffic.

Amy said...

I LOVE my Bissell floor steamer. I clean the floor so much more now that I have it. (I hate cleaning the floor, too.)

Bissell Steam Mop