23 May 2008

ABC meme

A. Attached or Single- attached

B. Best Friend(s)- Jonathan and Andrea

C. Cake or Pie- yes, please!

D. Day of Choice- Christmas Day

E. Essential Item- a large cup of coffee in the morning

F. Flavor of Ice Cream- Breyers Fried Ice Cream

G. Gummy Bears or Worms- neither

H. Hometown- Fredericksburg, Virginia

I. Indulgences- sleeping in, reading a book, taking a hot bath

J. January or July- January

K. Kids- Bluebird and Little Lion Man

L. Last movie I saw in a theater- Iron Man

(M is Missing in Action)

N. Number of siblings- 2 brothers, 1 step-sister and 2 step-brothers

O. Oranges or Apples- apples, preferably in a pie

P. Phobias or Fears- the dark

Q. Quote- "The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." Jane Austen

R. Reasons to smile- Jonathan, Blue and Lion

S. Season- Autumn

T. Tag 4- Olivia, Katherine, Adrienne and Roxanna (and Andrea -- that's 5)

U. Unknown fact about me- when I was a kid, I had a hamster named Clark Gable, his eye fell out one day and then he died

V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- I eat meat, sometimes

W. Worst Habit- pulling out my eyelashes when I am stressed

X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- ultrasound

Y. Your favorite Food- currently that would have to be Lucky Charms

Z. Zodiac- Aquarius

1 comment: