20 March 2009

blah blah blah

I really don't have much to say lately. I am feeling dull. Uninteresting. Even the gorgeous springy weather outside isn't lifting my spirits. Even with the Lion's morning glories already starting to sprout up out of the dirt. Blah blah blah.

I need to get out more. I saw an old friend of mine last night for dinner. He is in Denver this week for work. We went to Rock Bottom and talked and talked and talked. It was wonderful. He kept staring at the mountains in the distance and talking about how beautiful they are. And it made me smile. The mountains are beautiful. I love looking at them and I still do every chance I get but I have stopped pinching myself when I see them. I guess the novelty wears off. I'm just glad the wonder hasn't.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

hey those mountains look like utah!! :)
Hope you are feeling uplifted and inspired soon.

BlondeJustice said...

I wish I could hang out with you. I miss you guys. :(