16 February 2006

List of Four

stolen from Amy's blog ...

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. office supervisor
2. bookseller
3. barista
4. waitress

Four movies I could watch over and over:

1. "Amelie"
2. "Persuasion"
3. "Sliding Doors"
4. "Napoleon Dynamite"

Four books I could read over & over:

1. Persuasion
2. Pride & Prejudice
3. anything by Agatha Christie
4. Little Women

Four places I have lived:

1. Fredericksburg, Virginia
2. Richmond, Virginia
3. Stafford, Virginia
4. East Hartford, Connecticut

Four TV shows I like to watch:

1. "Lost"
2. "Jeopardy!"
3. "Oprah"
4. "The Waltons"

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. the Caribbean
2. Germany
3. Rome
4. New York

Four web sites I visit daily:

1. Griddlers
2. Amazon
3. ebay
4. Loganberry Books

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Jonathan's Banana Pancakes
2. coffee
3. General Tso's Chicken
4. chips and dip

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Rome
2. the beach
3. the bathtub
4. in bed

No comments: