I can't believe she will be two in less than two weeks. I can't believe I didn't even mention Lion Man's baptism. It went very, very smoothly.
Things I will remember about the day:
- how incredibly well Lion and Blue behaved
- Blue saying Lion's name over and over and pointing while the minister introduced the Lion to the congregation
- how cute Lion looked, with his little round apple face, while the minister held him
- Blue wearing the gold cross my Grandma sent to her for her baptism
- the insane amount of leftover pasta salad Jonathan and I tried to eat all week after the baptism
And now for some cuteness: