21 September 2006

time

I realize I haven't written anything here in a while. I could say it is hard to find the time to write, but there is plenty of time for watching "Grey's Anatomy" episodes and doing endless dishes and sudoku.

But I haven't read a book since the Lion was born. And I rarely write anything anymore.

It's not that my life isn't inspiring. But as cute as my 2 little muses are, I don't want my blog to just be musings about my so adorable, so advanced children... There must be more to my life than being a mommy. Right? I am Me first, Jonathan's loving wife second, and then I am Mommy. Right? Right?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin my dear,

Please muse all you want about those beautiful, exceptional children!

Mom

Anonymous said...

In theory you are right, but in practice it probably isn't working that way. Besides, the rest of us can't get enough of those great kids.

Aunt D