30 October 2006

Losers

Jonathan and I did not win the Best Costume Award at Roxanna and Tim's Halloween party! It was a close call but my father and stepmother beat us. They came as Shrek and Fiona and I have to admit their costumes were pretty amazing. As soon as they walked in, I realized we had some serious competition.

Jonathan was Dog the Bounty Hunter and I was his wife, Beth:



I love that Jonathan is such a fan of Dog. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to dress as Dog at first, because he said he felt like that would be making fun of him! I assured him imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I think he really just wanted to wear a mullet. He put it on the night we bought it and strutted around singing the Dog theme song. Bluebird just stared at him and kept saying, "Daddy wearing hair."

This is my 100th post on this blog! I have decided I am going to start another list--of the 100 things I most adore about my husband. I know, gag, right? But I am so in love with him. So maybe reason number 1 should be that he is such a sensitive soul, he was afraid that dressing up as Dog would be making fun of him. Duane "the Dog" Chapman, meet your biggest, most sincere fan:

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing. I don't know how you didn't win!!

Aunt D