14 August 2007

ugh

I am so tired. I hate getting up in the morning.

My roommate, back in college, used to call me a caveman in the morning. She said I walked like a caveman, hunched over and stomping and that I would just grunt if anyone tried to talk to me.

I think getting up in the morning with the toodlers is the biggest challenge I face as a mother. Which is such an insignificant thing, compared to some of the challenges mothers face every day, but whatever. In my world, getting up every morning and trying to function is a huge challenge, so as Katherine would say, "Suck it, Trebek!"

Coffee's ready. Must go.

3 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

Umm, Erin, you must be tired because I say "Suck it Trebek" to Katherine. Not the other way around. :)

Amy said...

I'm with you there, girlie. I'm still training my kids to now bother Mommy until she's had two cups of coffee and has read the newspaper.

Kerri said...

Yeah, I pretty much wouldn't get out of bed in the morning until at least 10am if Kenzie didn't wake me up earlier. And I really don't begin to function or find a purpose for my day until I've been up for at least two hours..... Toddlers definitely don't understand that so much. =)