03 February 2008

My new puppy

passed away this morning.

The breeder sent Jonathan an email letting us know the horrible news. Apparently, English bulldogs sometimes accidentally sit on their puppies. This happened to our puppy and she was smothered.

The breeder has 2 other girl puppies so we will choose a different puppy and hopefully still be able to go down there the first weekend in March as planned, but I'm not going to post any pictures of our new puppy until we have her in our arms. I don't want to jinx anything, if that makes any kind of sense.

14 comments:

BlondeJustice said...

poor thing, I am so sorry.

Roxanna said...

That is so sad I am so sorry. I hope that everything works out.

Jenn M said...

Awww.. I'm sorry :(

Christina said...

I am so sorry. :( That is just so sad. :(:(:(

Christina said...

I am so sorry. :( That is just so sad. :(:(:(

Christina said...

I am so sorry. :( That is just so sad. :(:(:(

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I'm so upset for you all. That's terrible!! I'm so sorry.

Amy said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry.

Anonymous said...

poor little puppy. are you okay???

Kerri said...

So sorry, Erin. That just really stinks!

Christina said...

I have no idea why my comment posted three times. Sorry. Blush.

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone. This hit us really hard, even though we had only seen pictures of her. This little puppy broke my heart, the way pets always seem to do no matter how long or short you've had them in your lives.
-Jonathan

Me said...

Oh.

I am soo sorry.
Hugs,

Ella Mentry said...

Thats so sadd!! :( breaks my heart i' sorry i hope your not to down about it.Hope this one is okay!! :) bestwishes for the new puppy!