19 April 2008

psychic friends

I am baking today. We're going to a cook-out at George & Leila's later. So I am baking cupcakes and, just because it is so freakin' awesome I can't stop fantasizing about it, my friend, Jen's outrageously delicious corn pudding.

I just went out to get the mail, and I got a postcard from Jen! Coincidence?


my friend, Jen's Superfly Corn Pudding:

1 can cream-style corn
1 can whole corn, drained
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 egg, beaten
1 8 1/2 oz pkg corn muffing mix (I use jiffy)
1 cup sour cream.

Mix everything together, Pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes. 8-10 servings. Can add cheese, jalapeno peppers, etc. Sometimes I grate in a small amount of nutmeg.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Subsitute the sour cream with one package of cream cheese - yummy! I got the recipe from an uncle and now all my other relatives are begging me to make it for them.

girlysmack said...

Awesome! Thanks, I will definitely try it because I just lovelovelove this recipe!