26 September 2008

Obama junkie

I think the debate was so awesome tonight. But is a presidential debate even necessary when both parties come away feeling their side fared better?

I am green with envy that my dear friends and family back in Fredericksburg are all going to UMW to see Obama tomorrow. I can't wait to read all their blogs tomorrow night. Sigh.

And what does it say about my character that I am cackling with glee over the upcoming Palin-Biden debacle ... er, debate next Thursday?

4 comments:

Quinn said...

He is totally junkie-worthy! I raised you well.....We'll miss you at the rally....

Mom

Where's Weber said...

i'm a total nervous wreck about how this will all pan out. obama must win!!!

Christina said...

hi there -

check out fredericksburg.com My Mom, Dad, and brother are tiny dots in a the picture w/ Joe Biden at the podium and Obama sitting on the stool. Adam is the blond blob under the E (far right on stage) and my Mom is in the green coat.

Dark Fury said...

Don't feel bad! I live here & I missed it! Pissed? Yes, I was.