16 March 2006

Apology

My mother would like for me to state that she did not post that list of naughty websites on my blog last week. She is, furthermore, offended that I even thought she was responsible, and very highly offended that I thought of her right away. She is also very highly offended that I am banning her from feeding Blue any more cheese puffs and Tasty Cakes.

Sorry, Mom! It must have been blog spam, like Amy suggested. I'm sorry that I ever thought you would accidentally send a creepy list of adult websites somehow while trying to post a comment on my blog. I didn't mean to imply that you were either a pervert or a computer moron.

But as for stuffing Blue full of cheese puffs and Tasty Cakes--I still say, "No way!" At least wait until she is out of diapers. I don't want to wind up on the "Help! My Baby Weighs More Than Me" episode of the "Maury" show with the woman who put rootbeer in her baby's bottle!


Mom with Little Lion Man, February 21, 2006

No comments: